Unique Software Development LLC (USD) is a digital invention agency focused on machine learning methodologies, enterprise mobile and web applications, eCommerce, augmented reality and IoT. From our US headquarters in Dallas, TX to our offices and labs in Athens, Greece and Karachi, Pakistan – we look to innovatively make this world a better place with each and every product, system, idea and app we release.
Current permanent hiring engagements will be assigned to join our existing team in developing and refining a predictive logistics application within the transportation industry that moves in excess of $8 billion of freight annually.
USD is seeking a Product Manager to work directly with our Product Development Team. Our Product Manager are responsible for managing the technology life cycle (End to End, UCs, Networks, Servers & Applications performance) through product conceptualization, detailed requirements gathering, product specification, implementation review and product release.
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to build very cool products that affect millions of customers; directly impacting the evolution of the core products and experiences within the social, transportation, healthcare and financial industries. When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that’s exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun. You will work with every member of the team, and most importantly, your concepts will be directly reflected in the products we develop for clients and define pathways for future features to pursue.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for, and history of, managing and developing top-notch experiences on web and mobile platforms, as well as supporting development teams through a well-rounded set of management skills that range from requirements gathering to solution formulation and product release.
- Own and develop the Product Requirements Document that specifies detailed functionality, required integrations, use cases and key metrics that need to be part of the product.
- Analyze the technical information from equipment, 3rd party data partners and client environments and providing directions to the development team.
- Manage and prioritize incorporation of outstanding issues and features into product roadmaps throughout their life cycle.
- Review software bugs identified during beta testing or after release and prioritize action.
- Own the demos showcasing the solution functionality with relevant data sets.
- Train client personnel on solution functionality, workflow and demo best practices.
- Provide in-depth competitive analysis and sales support for the designated solutions.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to provide technical information about the product and solution to support the development of sales and marketing collateral.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Collaborate with the Design team to develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products while making constructive suggestions for change.
- Explore product concepts to find promising directions that address both human and business needs.
- Build prototypes to assist in user research, using low- to high-fidelity techniques and/or build design tools to empower the Design Team.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Prepare Product documentation within the Atlassian Confluence system.
- Coordinate and log activity within the Atlassian JIRA system.
- Collaborate daily with the Design, Development and Project Management Teams.
- BA/BS degree in HCI, CS, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Psychology, Marketing, Business or related data field.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, or product management.
- 1+ years experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) product management and delivery, demonstrating knowledge of gathering user requirements & creating product roadmaps for engineering teams
- MA/MS degree in HCI, CS, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Psychology, Marketing, Business or related data field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, or product management.
- 3+ years experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) product management and delivery, demonstrating knowledge of gathering user requirements & creating product roadmaps for engineering teams
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing usable interfaces for popular web-based products.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 3 years (Required)