Primary Location: Dallas, TX
Primary Experience: .NET Technology Stack
Experience Required: 5+ years
Candidate must be a graduate in Computer Science.
Unique Software Development LLC (USD) is a digital invention agency focused on machine learning methodologies, enterprise mobile and web applications, eCommerce, augmented reality and IoT. From our US headquarters in Dallas, TX to our offices and labs in Athens, Greece and Karachi, Pakistan – we look to innovatively make this world a better place with each and every product, system, idea and app we release.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Lead to join our existing engineering team in developing and refining a predictive logistics application within the transportation industry that moves in excess of $8 billion of freight annually.
- Team Player and be able to participate in Agile development workflow and Scrum methodology.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements; define project goals, scope, approach, and overall task plan to include providing clarity on critical path tasks
- In depth understanding of Backend/Frontend architecture and deployment protocols on both cloud based and standalone systems (Windows/Linux).
- Participate in product definition activities including feature analysis and project scope analysis.
- Familiar with the process of designing and developing Distributed Application Architecture from scratch up.
- Familiar with different stages of Software Quality Testing to ensure quality Product.
- Familiar with maintenance activities of a Product.
- Participate in development of QA/Testing Automation.
- Perform technical support activities as assigned.
- Review product documentation including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy
- Be able to communicate effectively with overseas team members.
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture and Docker Containers
- Proficient in ASP.NetWeb API 2, ASP.NetIdentity (Extended), Autofac, Entity Framework (CF), ADO.Net.
- Proficient in MEAN Stack architecture.
- Proficient in RDBMS specially in SQL Server and MySQL.
- Proficient in NoSQL specially in MongoDB and its variants like CosmosDB and DynamoDB.
- Proficient in Big Data Technologies specifically HDFS, Hive, Impala, Hue and Spark.
- Proficient in Frontend Technologies specially ASP.NetCore Razor Pages, JQuery, Gulp, Sass.
- Proficient in Cloud Technologies specially Azure based services including Azure Functions and Queue.
- Working experience of Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year